Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Little More Information

You know, this is beginning to sound like a lot of fun, but I probably ought to tell you all what I am thinking!

First, I think I will divide the jewelry into categories, all containing artist-made lampwork. Bracelets, necklace and earrings....Three different contests.

The finished piece must contain lampwork, and no imported, production lampwork is allowed. BUT....if the creator doesn't lampwork themselves, and has purchased artist beads, then that piece of jewelry is eligible. Lampwork created by artist who don't live in the US are completely eligible too. Just no production line beads ...

The voting will run for one week....

BUT...I haven't quite figured out how to limit the entries and yet, not limit them too much, because I want everyone to have a chance. Maybe take them in order recieved and have more than one contest separated by catagories?

I'd love some ideas.....

2 comments:

  1. Please come play.....I'll be sure and let you know, what when where and how!

    ReplyDelete