Monday, May 25, 2009

Lampwork Jewelry Contest --Getting Closer

I am working hard on the lampwork jewelry contest web site. The site builder software I bought, on the advice of Shawnette Panckey, is wonderful. Or just easy, but either way, it's what I need. I've got the rules up and some of the pages. I'm trying to figure out search engine and ad stuff right now.

Some volunteer friends have been all over the site for me, checking it out, voting in the dummy polls and emailing me, even sending attached files so I can be sure that they work. But, I'd appreciate it if you'd do that too. I'll put in a link at the end of the blog. Don't abuse me, but if something doesn't work, I need to know now. Especially since making a change takes me ten times longer than it does anyone else.

Here's a link (I hope): http://www.LaurieByrneSmith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment